Friday, April 3, 2009

Seeds for 4-3-2009

The moon is 8 days old PhotobucketFlower GeminiGemini
First quarter
Today Moon is in Gemini: This is a Air sign. This is a good time to sow Flowering plants like Broccoli, Cauliflowers, Artichokes,

Contradiction

Gemini (air, masculine); Twins; Mercury; Arms/Chest; dry and barren Not good for planting anything; good for cultivating, destroying noxious growth and pests, weeding and harvesting.

According to farmers almanac on line
Outdoor Planting Table for 2009

Broccoli plants Mar 7-10, Mar 26-31 it is past time for me. But I have to replant seed as the ones Amy started for me on March 5, 2009 did not make it.

Cabbage plants Mar 7-10, Mar 26-Apr 9

Cauliflower plants Mar 26-Apr 7
Today, I will plant only a few seed to see what will happen,
some of my perennial flower seeds will be started .
I will be using recycled toilet paper tubes with potting soil to start them .
See this post for information on how to make them.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Very smart recycle.