Sunday, May 3, 2009

Green house

I made a Temporary green house out of small pallets.
We have had so much rain. I needed to get the seedlings out side but it was not safe to plant them in the down pours of rain. so I set 2 pallets up on the ends, and placed one on to at the bottom. I use one with the base removed in the center. I tied them together with rope and secured them to the fence with rope. I used a plastic drop cloth for the cover and secured it with yarn. It has been up for almost a week now and is doing great.



GARDEN UPDATE
It is lime to cut an remove the lettuce that sprouted on its own from last year.
The garden in coming along slowly I managed to get the beans planted the last 2 days.
Sprouts are turning a bit yellow. I need to get them planted. ASAP


The Lunar planting calendar for this month is located at the bottom of the page.

No comments: