Sunday, June 21, 2015

Tomato blossoms and blooms

All of the tomatoes were grown from seeds bought from Wild boar farms. Except: Dwarf Shadow boxing is from Tom Wagner seed. And the others I collected locally.
CANDY SWEET ICICLE
Red with yellow stripes mini Roma (Larger Cherry).
AMETHYST JEWEL
 blue, pink
The next one I have saved and regrew from collected seed. I bout the original tomato from a local Mennonite farmer. So I just named it the  Mennonite tomato.
It have been very hardy and disease resistant. All the fruit set at about the same time. Then a new batch sets. If our weather were more constant. I would have 3 harvests. 
Mennonite  tomato

NAPA GIANT
Very Large Pink Beefsteak like tomato these tomatoes grow over 3 pounds.
BARRY'S CRAZY CHERRY
Huge clusters of pale yellow, oval shaped cherry tomatoes
Tom Wagner's Dwarf shadow boxing
red, striped 




No comments: